|Visit to the Blue Room including prior film|
£2.50 per person
Guided Tour of the factory site
£5.00 per person
Combined Blue Room and Guided Tour
£7.00 per person
Group Visits to the Heritage Centre
No entrance charge
Refreshments of tea/coffee plus biscuits
£2.50 per person
Conference Room daily hire charge plus £2.50 per person for refreshments if requested.
£100 per day or £50 per half day.
Should a charitable organization wish to hire the room, the normal charge can be waived but a donation would, accordingly, be welcome to assist the work of the Trust.
- Groups of twelve up to fifty people - you can book in advance for your group and come along to the visitor centre on Mondays to Thursdays. If you are visiting with a large group, we many not be able to take a booking for our usual public open days on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- If you have a small group (fifteen or less) you can also visit on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during normal public opening, but it would be helpful if you would let us know in advance that you are coming.
- General visit groups - we can offer an introduction to the centre, as well as a short walk to see the historic buildings on the former factory site. Speakers and demonstrators can be booked by arrangement, for which we request a donation.
- Specialist groups - we can host visits from ceramic specialist groups and provide a specialist speaker, for which we make a modest charge. The Conference Suite is available to hire for the event if required.
- School visits - we are happy to host visits from school groups, and can tailor your visit to the Centre to suit your pupils ages, learning abilities and preferred curriculum themes. Please get in touch to discuss what you would like. You will need to bring appropriately qualified and CRB-checked supervisers and helpers with you. We welcome pre-visits from teachers and helpers.
Car Parking:Please see the 'Find us' page for details.
Coach Parking:There is a set-down point on Elenora Street, opposite the factory gates. We will greet your group at the factory gate - please be careful crossing the road!
Coaches must park in suitable off-site parking. Stoke City Council suggest:
- Spark Street, Stoke - road side pay and display (limited to 3 hours)
- South Wolfe Street, Stoke - Pay and Display with no height restriction at the entrance - please park across two bays and pay for two tickets
- Hinde Street, Hanley (ST1 3TD) free coach parking