Facebook: Click here
Twitter: Click Here
Telephone: 01782 411421
The Heritage Centre is located at the former Spode Works, Elenora Street, Stoke on Trent:
Spode Museum Trust Heritage Centre
Elenora Street entrance
Staffordshire ST4 1QQ
- By Car: follow signs for Stoke & Spode from the A500. There is a pay and display car park opposite the red factory gates on Elenora Street. The first hour of parking is free of charge. Parking on Sunday is free all day.
- Blue Badge holders can turn in to the red gates and please turn right. You will be able to drive down to the visitor centre and park right outside it on the factory site.
- Post code for Sat Nav users: ST4 1QQ
- By Coach: as for car, drop-off point opposite the Elenora Street gate to the factory. There is more information on coach parking on the 'Bring a Group' page
- By Train: The station is only about a 5 minute walk from the original Spode site. Turn right out of the station, turn right on Glebe Street. Follow the road beneath the railway bridge and over the A500 road bridge. Once over the A500, turn right onto Copeland Street and then left onto Elenora Street.
- By Bus: Bus numbers 23 and 23a stop at the Elenora Street opposite the entrance gate
Please see the two maps below for details: