Spode was unusual because the factory stayed put on its original Industrial Revolution site. Pots were produced here from the 1700s onwards and the collection and archive form a continuous record from that time until production ceased in 2009.
You can support the Trust by...
- Come and see us at the Heritage Centre and tell your friends and family about us!
- Review the centre on Trip Advisor
- Volunteer or be a demonstrator - see the Join in page
- Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/SpodeWorks
- Did you work at Spode? Come and tell us about your time there!
- Write a letter or drop us an email: Email us at Spode Museum Trust Heritage Centre
- Send a donation: Donate via the Friends of Spode Museum
The Spode Museum Trust Heritage Centre has been supported by an HLF 'Your Heritage' grant, and by funding from the Friends of the Spode Museum, as well as through the support of Stoke City Council and local companies.
The funding has enabled the Spode Museum Trust to showcase just a small part of the vast Spode and
Copeland collection and archive. A great deal of work remains to be done to update the collection records, carry out conservation work and to plan for the future.